Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kayak Trip #57, Upper Chain O' Lakes, 10-24-12

Unseasonably warm temperatures brought my husband home from work itching to get out on the water one more time before winter. Even though it was getting dark and was very cloudy, we headed out to the Upper Chain O' Lakes for a quick paddle. It was dark by the time we got back, but I had a head lamp and used the flash on my camera for some of the photos. Not great pictures, but nice memories for the end of a great season!








3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Kayaking Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Kayakers, Kayaking Experts, Guides, Clubs, Groups, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Kayaking Community: http://www.vorts.com/kayaking/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your invitation. I have posted a link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sue. I got the same invitation from the Kayaking Community, and saw your site. This fellow Wisconsinite enjoyed many family vacations on the Chain O' Lakes in the 60's and 70's. Returned in 2005 for a family reunion. The Crystal River was as much fun at 45 as it was a 8 years old. I've lived in Florida since 1989, but will always be a Badger. Except for when they play Marquette.

    ReplyDelete